1. Hell of a race.
2. I think I called Hinchcliffe. No. I DID CALL HINCHCLIFFE!
3. Heart goes out to de Silvestro. She had a hell of run and she just lost the tires late. A 6th place is still a great finish though.
4. Great run by Dixon from the back.
5. How about Marco? First road/street course podium since Motegi 2011.
6. The engine manufactures are having a terrible sophomore season.
7. NBC Sports started the season strong today with their coverage.
8. Hard to believe Dario Franchitti over drove the car on cold tires.
9. Even harder to believe Viso and Sato did not wreck anybody when making dive bomb passes in the closing laps.
10. Tough starts of the year for Ryan Hunter-Reay, Simon Pagenaud and Will Power.
11. Tough break for Josef Newgarden. Was 13th, definitely could have challenged for a top ten in the second half of the race. But his clutch let him down.
12. Full course yellows are still a little too long. IndyCar should invest in some cranes for street courses and work to become more efficient when sweeping the track.
13. JR Hildebrand needs to forget about this race. Today was a disaster for him.
14. I can't wait until Barber. This 2013 season will be intense.