1. São Paulo is the BEST STREET CIRCUIT IN THE WORLD!
2. That was POSSIBLY THE BEST STREET RACE EVER!
3. If that can't get people hooked on IndyCar racing than I don't know what will.
4. James Hinchcliffe deserved the win.
5. Takuma Sato should have been penalized, twice for blocking. But at least race control is being consistent with their calls.
6. Great race by Marco Andretti.
7. Please, somebody, anybody, fund Dreyer & Reinbold and Oriol Serviá.
8. All the credit in the world to Josef Newgarden. 25th to 5th. Remember when Penske said he was interested? How about now?
9. Tough day for the Brazilians. My heart breaks for Tony Kanaan. Helio Castroneves salvaged a 13th and Ana Beatriz can't catch a break.
10. Graham Rahal needs a senior teammate. Nothing against Jakes but if Serviá is without a ride, RLLR should consider the Catalan.
11. Another terrible day for Will Power and Scott Dixon didn't do much better.
12. Now we head to Indianapolis. Fantastic.
13. I think there are 29 drivers who could win at Indianapolis.
14. Was there a NASCAR race today?
15. NBC Sports has done a phenomenal job this season. Leigh Diffey is great in the booth. Jon Beekhuis did a great job in place of Wally Dallenbach.
16. It's been 12 minutes since the checkers and I still can't catch my breathe.
17. Less than a week until opening day at Indianapolis. We've waited 11 months for this.